In charge of your mind, in charge of your life
Published on July 11, 2015
So you want to be in charge of your mind to be in charge of your life.
I have had this issue in my life and to be sure you have too so shall you now resolve this once and for all? Here is ten easy to follow repeatable steps to be in charge of your mind.
1. Do your own thinking on all occasions. The fact that human beings are given complete control over nothing save the power to think their own thoughts is laden with significance.
2. Decide definitely what you want from life; then create a plan for attaining it and be willing to sacrifice everything else, if necessary, rather than accept permanent defeat.
3. Analyze temporary defeat, no matter of what nature or cause, and extract from it the seed of an equivalent advantage.
4. Be willing to render useful service equivalent to the value of all material things you demand of life, and render the service first.
5. Recognize that your brain is a receiving set that can be attuned to receive communications from the universal storehouse of Infinite Intelligence, to help you transmute your desires into their physical equivalent.
6. Recognize that your greatest asset is time, the only thing except the power of thought which you own outright, and the one thing which can be shaped into whatever material things you want. Budget your time so none of it is wasted.
7. Recognize the truth that fear generally is a filler with which the Devil occupies the unused portion of your mind. It is only a state of mind which you can control by filling the space it occupies with faith in your ability to make life provide you with whatever you demand of it.
8. When you pray, do not beg! Demand what you want and insist upon getting exactly that, with no substitutes.
9. Recognize that life is a cruel taskmaster and that either you master it or it masters you. There is no half-way or compromising point. Never accept from life anything you do not want. If that which you do not want is temporarily forced upon you, you can refuse, in your own mind, to accept it and it will make way for the thing you do want.
10. Lastly, remember that your dominating thoughts attract, through a definite law of nature, by the shortest and most convenient route, their physical counterpart. Be careful what your thoughts dwell upon.
In charge of your own mind, in charge of your life, means take responsible action so the events of your own life move towards what you want.
For which we have a fantastic techniques to assist you, book a time for a private session of hypnosis, NLP, Mental & Emotional Release®, coaching and we will have you being you for whom you really are.
All you need to do is...
Hypnosis - Marciniak House
Mental and Emotional Release - Marciniak House
Neuro Linguistic Programming - Marciniak House
Personal Empowerment Sessions - Marciniak House
Personal Coaching - Marciniak House
Relationship Coaching - Marciniak House
Our Team - James and Robyn Marciniak
FAQ's - Marciniak House
CONTACT MARCINIAK HOUSE
“Do you want POSITIVE changes in your life today
and needing dynamic results, we want to hear from you.”
Robyn and James your coaches to a better life
We believe in you… You're like family to us!
Make The Change Today, For a Better, Brighter Future Contact Us NOW.
Address : 24 Sugarloaf Road, Chandlers Hill, South Australia 5159