Let Go Of These 20 Mental Barriers
Your Life Will Change 180° Let Go Of These 20 Mental Barriers
Useless ideas, things clattering around us drag us down and we get into unnecessary hot balloon situation which is big mental barrier creating chaos.
We cling too much on things that weight us down, and the real strength lies in letting go.
We must be brave enough to stop things that weight us down. We may have wings, but we will never soar like eagles if we keep the strings attached to the ground. And believe it or not, you are just a ‘click’ away from it… by choosing what you really need to focus on.
This is usually accompanied withthe feeling of expansion. You will FEEL, yourself expand as though you were actually growing. Do not be afraid, for courage is necessary. You are not going to die to anything by your former limitations, but they are going to die your former self of lack and limitations as you move away from them. For they only ever live in your consciousness. In thisdeep or expanded consciousness ou will find yourself to be a power that you had never dreamt before.
Here are 20 mental barriers that one needs to let go of:
1. Let go of attachments: Attachment is one of the roots of all suffering. Let us not take pride in our possessions which are of temporary nature. One has to be grateful to the ‘higher power’ bestowing on us with these possessions rather than taking pride and feel too much attached to them. This should be the priority number one on the list of things to be let go of.
2. Let go of guilt: Feeling deep sense of guilt in our mind will distract positivity. Needs to shun instantly. What could guilt possibly solve? If you name a thing I will agree with you and pull back my words… yeah, that’s what I thought.
3. Let go of self criticism: A constant fear of self-criticism turns one to a situation of disempowerment. Those who are deficient in self esteem are likely to be carried away by any self- criticism and return to self pity mood and suffer mental agony. Remaining inactive is the instant solution for those who suffer from the risks of self criticism.
4. Let go of prejudices: A prejudiced mind is another serious mental barrier that promotes ill feelings, resentment, turns risky and becomes a serious road block for a good relationship. Need to be shaken off to promote good relationship.
5. Let go of Negative thinking: Negativity creates a dark aura that does not permit optimism to seep in. Such persons always have a jaundiced view of things, causing all sorts of problems.
6. Let go of compulsive thinking: Let us learn to avoid compulsive thinking and concentrate on the utility, efficacy and usefulness of it for long term relationships.
7. Seeking other’s approval: It kills your initiative and drive and makes you look small in the eyes of others. A state of inferiority complex sets in.
8. Let go of grudges: Keeping grudges is not only a bad habit; it is bad for one health and well being. Research indicates the close relationship with heart and mind, and it can cause serious health problems.
9. Let go of limiting beliefs: Some beliefs are self created and self imposed. One has to retrospect them to arrive at their utility. Just grasp the idea that everything you can imagine is real.
10. Let go of postponing things for tomorrow: Postponing things that need to be done today, rather than tomorrow is a laid back approach. Time and tide do not wait for any one. Doing it today rather than doing it next day is a wise dictum.
11. Let go of anxious thoughts: These thoughts are borne out of inbuilt fears and anxiety. Distract one goal and determination.
12. Let go of heart break: As our heart locks our mind, heart breaks do create a mental vacuum. We need to forget such incidents and move forward for a new inning.
13. Let go of bad memories: It is better to forget bad memories and keeping them at bay. Learn from them, don’t keep them locked in you. They can create an enormous damage in every sphere.
14. Let go of useless things: One must master the art of discarding useless things, including people. Art of Discarding, book by a Japanese author speaks about the importance of letting useless things go. The wording ‘useless’ explains it all.
15. Let go of bad company: “A man is known by the company he keeps” is a wise saying. As a rotten fruit spoil the rest in the basket, keeping bad company does the same. It takes away the sheen in the quality of friendship. We should appreciate various shades of friendship and choose shades judiciously. Throw all the negative people away, no matter how hard it is…
16. Let go of past: Let us learn to forget the bad experiences of the past and learn lessons from past mistakes and misadventures.
17. Let go of identifying with role: Identifying ourselves with a particular role limits our scope of work and we miss our identity. We will eventually become a typecast character. It is better to come out of this rut as quickly as possible.
18. Let go of taking things personally: Taking things personally to ones’ heart is a bad personality trait. It is counterproductive to one positive behavior and well being. It kills all the initiatives and drives.
19. Let go of the ticking clock: this can accumulate the biggest stress as it makes us slaves of the time we have. This devours one genuine freedom. Respect the time but not the ticking clock.
20. Let go of counterproductive habits: Those habits that distract or obstruct your productivity have to be let go of.
Using Mental and Emotional Release we can help you release, let go and relinguish Anger, Sadness, Fear, Hurt, Guilt, Regrets and Limiting decisions. You are not alone we are here to assist you to move forward.
We look forward with anticipation to working with you, it's our pleasure to serve you here at Marciniak House where your mind and body can awaken.
All you need to do is...
Hypnosis - Marciniak House
Mental and Emotional Release - Marciniak House
Neuro Linguistic Programming - Marciniak House
Personal Empowerment Sessions - Marciniak House
Personal Coaching - Marciniak House
Relationship Coaching - Marciniak House
Our Team - James and Robyn Marciniak
FAQ's - Marciniak House
“Whatever that highest, truest expression of you is, it requires you
to say an unequivocal “YES!” and commit to bringing it forth."
Make The Change Today, For a Better, Brighter Future Contact Us NOW.
*PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER A REPLY EMAIL IS ALWAYS SENT
Address : 24 Sugarloaf Road, Chandlers Hill, South Australia 5159